SONI.RAKESH
My family detail are removed from my esi card. All family members are aadhar linked. Now employer try to make activate than a error shows that "Person with this Aadhar details are linked with other IP" How this problem got solved. Please suggests me what to do.
From India, Delhi
Glidor

if more than one ESI cards contain the same member in family details than the letest visit to the dispensary for medical benefit with any of card will remove the details other cards
in case a child is linked in both father and mother ESIC cards then when the IP or the child visit the clinic for ESIC based treatment, it gets authenticated, and department removes the names from other cards linked
in another case if a child attains majority and get his / her own ESI card by joining any job, then also the name is removed from parent's card

Glidor

ESIC family benefit specifies the word "dependent" on the IP,
if the member is not "dependent" / "dependent" with more than one ESIC card holder, then the latest visit card would only contain the details, balance cards will make it inactive

SONI.RAKESH
Thanks for reply.
But sir I am unmarried and on one from my family is registered with ESI. My father and Mother is linked with me and AADHAR verified. Now HR try to make active under Update employee details, than this error show.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.