No Tags Found!

vadher13

Dear Professionals ,
Please guide me.
As per my knowledge the output of this product is Dangerous to our health.
We want to purchase Tea, Cofee Vending Machine for our Organisation. total Number of Employees are 800.How and What are the health hazards of this product (Tea and Cofee.) in this machine the Tea, Cofee and milk powder used.
So give me best suggestion for the same.
Regards,
Paresh Vadher.

From India, Trivandrum
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Paresh,
I do now know about machines. However, I read in e-mail forward that the glasses used for taking beverage are coated with wax. This wax melts once we pour hot tea or coffee in it. Once we consume tea or coffee with melted wax, inside intestine the wax solidifies and at times sticks. This causes stomach problems.
How far this is true that I do not know.
DVD

From India, Bangalore
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Paresh,
Everywhere you can find a Merits and De-Merits of all products/situations; nothing wrong with Tea/Coffee-Machine's if so how can it was approved by govt authorities?
I highly recommend to buy a tea or coffee machine it will help your employees to keep active in different ways.
Health Hazards of Tea and Coffee:
90% of peoples drinking Tea and Coffee in our country atleast twise a day if their is Health hazard in that product how come it will available in market. Am not say its highly suggestible but single Tea or Coffe can't effect our health. Start your day with your coffee and see/feel the difference or Drive ur day with your loved one with COFFEE and see the difference man.....
Just goahead and buy good product of machine.. That's it.

From United States, Fpo
Judin Tomy

Dear Paresh,
Installation of tea/coffee machine will be cost effective but you need to take special care that the vendor you select has a good track record of maintaining the machines as the machine contains eatable contents lot of pest get attracted to this machinces specially ants and cockroaches. To avoid the same it has to be cleaned on regular interval(ie 15 days). Also please ensure that the vendor you select provides you with the lab report of the pre mix which is generally provided by the vendor on demand from the User. As Mentioned by Dinesh if the glasses are coated with wax it may be true in some types of disposable glass, you may opt for ceramic glasses which can be reused. will also be cost effective. I hope these inputs may help you. Regards, Judin

From Switzerland
SunainaP

Hi Paresh, regarding the tea/coffee products, you can consume Nescafe tea, coffee for the same. its a Nestle Product and easily available at stores anywhere. and it also comes in different flavors so i hope your office staffs will like it. we have been consuming the same product.
From Nepal
boss2966

Instead of going for Readymade Powder for Tea and Coffee vending machine, you can go ahead with the machine which makes Tea & Coffee with Milk, coffee bean and hot water. And for Tea, Tea Bags are separately available in market. The powder Tea and Coffee will create acidity.
From India, Kumbakonam
vizagsrihari

Hi All
Up to last month we are also using these Coffee Vending machine but this month onward we contracted with Tea stall for Daily employees tea facilities.
Better to go with hand made tea.
Reagards
Sri Hari
Executive - HR

From India, Visakhapatnam
vadher13

Dear raghuvaran chakkaravarthy, I am not oppose the tea and cofee but we required the suggestion for the Powder tea and cofee. Regards Paresh Vadher
From India, Trivandrum
boss2966

Dear Raghu
The Poison also benefitial for our health if we use it in correct way and good food also becomes poison if we take it in more quantity.
Small amount of Coffee/Tea for 2 or 3 times (100 ml each time) will give alertness, increased activity in the muscles, nervous system and heart. But if we take excessively it will release the adrenaline, thus increasing the level of stress.
Consuming too much coffee/tea/chocolate/cold drink has the same effect as long term stress. It is suggested that there is a link between caffeine intake and high blood pressure and high cholesterol level.
However, do be careful in reducing coffee or caffeine consumption. Cutting it off abruptly can result in your experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Reduce the consumption slowly over a period of time.

From India, Kumbakonam
Sudhir Aadya

Dear Paresh,
I travell to different service partner locations and I have seen that now a days there is a caffe cofee day machines installed in offices which uses cofee beans and milk to prepare tea and coffee which is hygienic and good in taste.
I think it does not costs much as even in small organizations I have seen these vending machines
Regards
Sudhir

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.