No Tags Found!

goodideas2001

Hello All
I received a nice presentation in a story format. It explains the need to change and how change helps in survival. It can be used for training, motivating stagnant senior work force which may have become complacent. I am sure all would find it useful.
Warm regards
Ashit Pathak
Baroda.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Eagle Story.pdf (1.09 MB, 1169 views)

V.Raghunathan

Dear Mr Ashit Pathak,
This ppt on eagle had appeared in the past postings also.
Nevertheless the wonderful inspiring habit of eagle to survive, is worth reading many times.
Very valuable lessons for all human beings.
V.Raghunathan................................... .........Navi Mumbai

From India
Devimeenakshi.K.
Hai, the story was wonderful. New life starts a new era. The thought-provoking words build confidence. Making people to feel young. There is no question of becoming old. If at all also, we can try to live like the eagle in the story. I enjoyed, stimulated and inspired. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Devimeenakshi.K.

From India, Vellore
Anonymous
I would urge everyone you liked the ppt to please look thru the attachement. Thanks I would urge everyone you liked the ppt to please look thru the attachement. Thanks
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx LINK.docx (10.6 KB, 166 views)

goodideas2001

Dear Mr. Raghunathan
Thank you for your encouraging comments despite the repetition. I was unaware of it. I received from a marketing professional and thought of sharing it with LMP (like minded people)
Regards
Ashit Pathak

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.