No Tags Found!

LadyB1980
my boss want me to write a letter to the chair of a board to indicate that items in Minutes need to be actioned. eg someone who is still on full pay need to be put on 1/3 salary. please help
From Turks and Caicos Islands, Grand Turk
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
I recommend you writing letter on your own and posting here. Some senior like me will correct it. You may take this as opportunity to improve your drafting skills. If you don't even attempt then how will you improve?
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
vinodbidwaik

Hi, I agree with Mr. Divekar. If members do the homework and put the same for review of other professionals is good idea. Regards,
From India, Pune
LadyB1980
I do appreciate the positive feedback. That has always being one of my biggest problems. I tend to panic when its time to write. I just need to be more confident, this I know. Thanks again
From Turks and Caicos Islands, Grand Turk
V.Raghunathan

Hi,
You should go ahead.
Post a draft and ask for comments as suggested.
The seniors do understand that the beginners make mistakes.
There is some uneasiness always till you get into water.
Once you are in you will swim through your way.
V.Raghunathan..................................... .................. Navi Mumbai

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.