babilesh
I am working as an Accountant in Bahrain last three years and my visa is valid up to June 2013 Can i go to Oman in working visa without cancelling my Bahrain Visa
Dear all please provide me the details

From Bahrain
asapumrao

GCC countries have an agreement about retaining the visa (of another GCC country). For example, the UAE has no objection. It is best to check with the Omani employer or any PR Company in Oman about Oman's rule in this connection.
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
asapumrao

Furthermore, be aware that the Omani employer may insist on "cancellation' of Bahrain visa with the suspicion that you may 'abscond'. Multiple RP is useful (from the view point of the employers), if the same Company has offices in two or more GCC countries.
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
gurumoorthyt
Oman employment visa can be applied without cancelling your existing Bahrain Visa. Also there is an exception that medical report from the authorised medical centre (GAMCA) may not be required since you have Bahrain visa. Where as at the time of when you undergo for Oman MOH medical you need to get a medical from any authorised medical centre in Oman. Earlier there was practice of giving an undertaking by the employer at the time applying for visa for those who are having GCC visa, that the visa would be cancelled later. This practice is not being followed now. In your case there would't be any problem as your bahrain visa also expiring in 2013.
All the best,
Regards,
Gurumoorthy T

From Oman, Muscat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.