No Tags Found!

ajitmathai
dear sir,
i am doing my MBA in 3rd semister in bangalore as HR as my specialsisation. i am very keen to know about the openings that are been happening for HR in the industry now. i would like to know from where would i should start my carrer because i want to know each and every procedures and steps of HRM. please seeking for ur advice sir. help me to plan for my career.
thanking you
ajit mathai.

From India, Bangalore
Orange

Hello Ajith,
HUman Resources is a wide area having too many functions like payroll, compensation and benefits, training an development, recruiting etc etc... If you want to learn about all the functions of HRM it's best for you to start of with a small company where the department is small. That way you would have a greater possibility of growth in your field. After a considerable amount of time in a smaller company, you could probably then decide as to which area you would like to specialize in Human Resources and take steps accordingly.... Hope this helps!

From India, Madras
tanushree

hi orange,
i am a final year MBA student.....at bangalore.is it necessary to start of your HR career in a small company.....could we think of an IT concern....coz many of the big ones still dont have a proper HR department.....else a consultancy....coz they specialize in activities like recruiting, training etc....
hoping to stay in touch
cheers
tanu

From India, Shamli
Orange

Hello Tanushree,
I am currently working in an IT Company as an HR. The size of the company is small. I get to do almost all the functions of HR. Its tough but I feel my chances of growth are better. And I would have a greater opportunity to implement things and see its results in a small organization like mine.

From India, Madras
ajitmathai
dear orange,
i have recieved your mail. thanks for your valuable information. i would like to know that whether it would be feasible if i start my career in a consultancy. do this help me to build up my career. as a fresher which would be the suitable place i would able to start my career. as a fresher is it feasible for me to start in a consultancy.
thanking you
ajit mathai.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.