No Tags Found!

upsi
I am an MBA in HR, currently working with a nationalized bank, as assistant manager(industrial finance). I am in bond for 3 yrs with the bank. My job does not match with my qualification. Please suggest how to move ahead in my career with HR qualification and 3 years finance experience. What should I do now?
From India, Kochi
saiconsult

You should have been decisive in the beginning with regard to your career. First why you want to change your career from finance to HR after spending 3 years in the said portfolio.Banks offer a defined career path in finanace and credit and it is in fact the core knowledge in a bank which wieghs more in promotions than other Specilists like HR or Legal or Statastical officers.If you want to switch over to HR, it is better to try for HR positions in the Nationalised Banks or in the same Bank so that this 3-year service can be considered since the publoc sector banks.
B.Saikumar
HR & Labour Law advsior
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Sharmila Das

Dear Upsi,
Have you completed your 3 years yet? if not so, please provide us if you have recently joined... in that case your career will still be stand out as desired by you.
Cheers.................................

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.