Gurzie
Hi experts. I have worked in my last organisation for two years and left in 2010. Recently i applied for my provident fund in march. I received the amount as my PF just 2 days back in my account. But that amount is not the one i estimated. It is very less. I want to know that is there any such thing that the PF comes in two installments in our account. If it is so, when will the second installment come.. thanks
From India, Chandigarh
saiconsult

Probably it is due to the fact that 8.33% of employer’s contribution is credited to Pension Account.check with the P.F Dept. B.Saikumar HR & Labour Law advsior Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
Manoj_l24
Hi Gurzie,
You will get two credits for PF withdrawal. one credit for EPF (ur contr. + Empr Contr) & second for EPS.
Please check your account. If you received only one amount then check with PF office for second amount.
Regards
Manoj

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.