No Tags Found!

jararcilla
Hi am Brian Arcilla from Saudi Arabia, working as human Resource in a Printing and Packaging Factory.
I want to establish a good TRAINING system in our company but i dont have any idea on where i will be starting. We already have the skill matrix but it seems that the skill matrix is not hel[ping that much to make a Training Needs Analysi, or maybe i really dont have that much experienc in preparing one. So can somebody guide me in on how i can start or establish TRAINING SYSTEM in our organization provide i already have some of the needed documents like the SKILL matrix. Should there be other needed documentation to establish this project, please feel free to give your suggestion. You can also contact me in my email.. bryan@kifahprint.com.
Your guidance and suggestion are very much appreciated.
Thanks!

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
ukmitra

Hello Brian. Post has been in April 2012. Did you design your training. Want to know what u did?
Robwhopper
Hi bryan i am basically working on the same thing drop me a mail since i am in ksa as well much better we talk over the phone
jararcilla
Hello Mr. Ukmitar, i already started the COMPETENCY MAPPING for our ADMIN, TECHNICAL and MANAGEMENT category, after i collect the survey form i will be analysing it and hooked it to our existing SKILL Matring and start to so the TNA, but i still need to ask some opinion or other ways of preparing a TNA.. hope you can also give me your suggestions.
jararcilla
I already started in my project by having the COMPETENCY MAPPING ASSESSMENT all throughout the different level of organization, now after collecting the data i will be starting to do the TNA, heres my no. give me a ring 0566247633.
ukmitra

Hi Brain, You are on the right track. Please do re-search articles surrounding the subject on Citehr. Here is a ppt link I got hand too which was helpful in preparing the training module. GAP Analysis is a must before you start any training process which will make the training worth investing your time and efforts.
Measuring ROI of Training
All the best.
Ukmitra

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.