No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi everyone
i am mba in HR,i have cleared ou phd eligibility test in Management (HR),now i have to face the phd admission interview for which i need to submit one comprehensive research proposal including the title of the research proposal,literature,objectives,work elements and expected results.& need to face the interview.
Request all of you to suggest me some HR topics & how to write research proposal for that & what type of question i need to face in the interview.
Thanks & Regards
PM

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
[QUOTE=priya medhi;1823372]Hi everyone
i am mba in HR,i have cleared ou phd eligibility test in Management (HR),now i have to face the phd admission interview for which i need to submit one comprehensive research proposal including the title of the research proposal,literature,objectives,work elements and expected results.& need to face the interview.
Request all of you to suggest me some HR topics & how to write research proposal for that & what type of question i need to face in the interview.
Thanks & Regards
PM

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.