No Tags Found!

mham07
Dear Sir / Madam,

I like to know if a person working [non-teaching staff] in a Private Self financing Educational Institution then from their salary PF, ESI & Professional Tax are being deducted every month. What is the percentage of deduction every month for the individual whose salary is less then Rs. 9000/- to be deducted. Whether this is applicable to non-teaching staffs or teaching staffs too. What are the rules/ regulations prescribed for Non-teaching Staffs. What are the benefits to be provided mandatory as per the Government Rules to the non-teaching staffs. What is the minimum / Maximum Salary fixed for non-teaching staffs. What is the working hours for them. How many leave they [non-teaching] can take in a month. How many days in a week they [non-teaching] have to work mandatory. Any extra amount should be paid to them [non-teaching] if they work additionally as per any government rule. What kind of facilities has to be provided to non-teaching staff in a self financing college as per government regulations.

Please let me know abt in detail as per current act/law/regulations.

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

Employees of private educational institutions not receiving financial aid from the Govt. are governed by all labour laws like, EPF & Misc. provisions Act, ESI Act, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, Maternity Benefit Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, Industrial Disputes Act (in case of disputes relating to employment, termination of employment etc) and similar Acts as are applicable to Shops and Commercial Establishments of the state. It is difficult to explain these Acts in detail, but you can have a bird's eye view from the PPt available in my blog.
Madhu.T.K: Labour Laws in India- updated
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.