No Tags Found!

kavitabhatia30

Dear All,
Today I attended one interview. when i was analysing myself after the interview, i found that I lack communication skills and presentation skills.
even though I know my job thoroughly and perfectly, I am not able to express them properly to the interviewer due to whichI am always judged as "not fit for a particular job vacancy".
Please help me how to overcome these two draw backs and get a job of my calibre. I am working as EA to Director.
Thanks,

From India, Gurgaon
Maria.J
Hi Kavita,
I appreciate the fact that you have indeed identified your areas of improvement. As per your postings I could make out that, your thought flow seems to be quite good and you seem to have clearly made the viewers understand your concern, which is a very important aspect of communication.
Pl to go through the attached article written by Jonathan on improving your communication skills.
All the best and don’t worry if you have failed in one, get ready for another with a bang girl!

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Microsoft Word - Communication.pdf (60.8 KB, 61 views)

kavitabhatia30

Thanks Maria for prompt reply. I have downloaded the attachment and will go through it - will try to overcome my draw backs.
yesterday I was feeling very low after the interview - what a stupid girl I am. I could not give my best.
thanks for your morale support.
Cheers

From India, Gurgaon
Maria.J
Hi Kavitha,
Good Morning!:p
Wonderful to knw that you hv set up your mind to overcome your temprorary obstacle. Don't loose heart, be courageous and take up the challenges in life.
God Bless you.
Have a wonderful day ahead:)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.