No Tags Found!

himanshuhr
respected all,
i am a fresher pursuing MBA HR 4th semester from babu banarsi das (UPTU).
i want to know what kind of questions should i prepare for interview as a fresher in this field.
i have experience of more than 2 years in hospitality n entertainment and sales.
please guide me i will be very grateful to you all.

From India, Bangalore
mailmesachinpathak

First of all you have to decide (Admin or HR)

Difference between Admin & HR

In my opinion the conceptual difference in HR & Admin is

Admin: Facilities to Human resource & organization.

HR: Developing the Human resource & organization.

================================================== ===================

In the works of any entity (company, association, corporation, school, college, hospital, foundation, etc.), the Administration is in charge of the organizing, decision-making, control, supervision, growth, and basically the overall performance and well-being of the entity.

Human Resources is only a branch or department of the entity. Its purpose revolves around the people that work for the entity--employees, laborers, administrators, and so on. These are a type of resource--human resource--since resources include many other things like land (natural resource), machinery (capital), etc. Everybody counts because everybody collaborates with something in order for the entity to function properly; everybody has a task or several tasks. Therefore, this Human Resources part is in charge of supervising these people, assuring work environment quality (individual and collective), searching for new and efficient resources (new employees, so to speak), and everything else related while also remaining in accord with the Administration’s requests/preferences/policies and with the law.

================================================== ==========================================

In some organizations, employer ask for HR & Administration Manager, question arises, is both the jobs are different or linked with each other, in the previous setup there were three different categories like PERSONNEL, ADMINISTRATION And now it is HR& Administration

In actual, there is a lot much difference between HR and administration but unfortunately smaller organizations or organizations with unclear HR concepts / functions mix it up with each other and thus such posts do arise like HR and Admin manager and thus instead of hiring and separating these two post, they want to take the work of both these areas from a single person.

If we go through the definition of the Administration “TO CONTROL AND LOOK AFTER THE ORGANIZATION AS PER COMPANY POLICY. It is the administration who closely coordinate with the employees in all respect, so he under stand the capabilities and potential of each and every employee. it is totally depend upon the capability of Administrator who can change the policies as per the environment, in fact it is admin who make the company policies as per requirement of the management

From India, Pune
himanshuhr
thanx a ton sachin sir.
i think as a fresher i have only a slight idea of what HR does i.e bookish one i.e recruitment selection bonus PF salary etc.
as u told me the difference between HR and Admin which is very helpful to me.i can plan my way to HR only.
but i have no idea what kind of question should i prepare for interview.
like i prepared some questions on my own "how to calculate bonus,gratuity and pf"
is this enough?
waiting for ur guidance.
with best regards himanshu

From India, Bangalore
mailmesachinpathak

Dear himanshu,
That time, I was sending you some interesting to my friend but unfortunately sent you.
ok no problem as you replied u want to work in HR.
Please give me some time, tomorrow I will give you all the question and proper Answer in attached file regarding your interview.
Till then refer the below mention details:-
1. T&D Training & Developing.
2. Recruitment
3. Payroll Processing
4. Excel, MIS, Time Office
Regards
Sachin Pathak

From India, Pune
prasadu551@gmail.com

Sachin Sir, I am MBA-HR 4th semester , please share with all,Regarding Popular Interview questions and best answers.............. Regards, Prasad.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.