No Tags Found!

koripallisrihari
Dear Friends,
I am a HR executive in a company in Hyderabad. I need to define KRAs & KPAs for each department & designation in our company,
Can anybody tell me what is the difference between KPAs&KRAs?On what basis we should design KRAs&KPAs for each designation?
If any books are available in market regarding this, please let me know.
Regards,
K.Sriahri

From India, Pune
meenunain

Hi sriahri,
as you are in hr dept of your company could i ask a favour of filling one quetionnaire for my project survey which is based on recruitmnet if you have some time?
I AM ATTCHING QUESTIONNAIRE
THANKS
MEENAKSHI
YOU CAN MAIL ME :

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc questionnaire_on_recruitment_192.doc (48.0 KB, 569 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Coimbatore
om.narayans
The KRAs are considered to be a parameter for performance is mutually agreed upon by both appraisee and appraiser.

The KRAs are the activities/project/s which are assigned to an employee time to time and are essentially SMART.

It should be:

Specific -

Relevant-

Measurable -

Time-based-

Achievable-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Performance Factors or KPA are the factors that make up an employees’ job. KPAs are fixed and are those where the incumbent is doing the maximum value creation for organization.

These 5 Key Performance Factors (In General) are –

Job knowledge

Quality of output

Quantity of output

Cost/time consciousness

Team Work

2 methods adopted to carry on KPF analysis are dependent on size of the team and are-

Team size more or equal to 5

PCR – Paired Comparison & Review - Each employee is compared with all his team members individually on basis of KPFs. He/ she is given 1 ( if better than other with whom he / she is compared) or 0 ( vice-versa). His total individual score is obtained by adding all 1’s obtained by him in the sheet.

Individual Weightage score = Total Individual score * Weightage given to each attribute

Individual Attribute Score = Weightage score / No. of employees in the department

Common Organizational Score/PC Score/ KPF Score = Sum of Individual Attribute Scores in all 5 attributes

Team size less than 5

SWR – Strength Weakness & Review -

Individual Attribute Score = Total Score attained in each point of that attribute/ 4

Individual Weightage Score = Individual Attribute score * Weightage given to each attribute

Common Organizational Score/SW Score/ KPF Score = Sum of Individual Weightage Scores in all 5 attributes/5

There can be other factors based on relevant factors.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.