rahul3232

hi friends, Submitimg a ppt on KRA’s if anybody needs Regards, RAJ
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt final_ppt_kra_289.ppt (910.5 KB, 14115 views)

binzy16

Hey Rahul, The presentation was really goo. Never thought about KRAs so intense. Good Work!!! (seems that you’ve explored all the features in PP :-)) binzy
From India, Bangalore
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

Hi Raj,
A appreciable effort, nice one.
This is a very imp topic which needs a lot of discussion. Soon i will revert back with some queries, which surfaced before me many times, specially in fixation the KRA's in few perticular feilds.
Soon i will revert back.
Thanks
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

From Australia, Balwyn
Shruparihad4
Where is the PPT????, pls post it once again i wanna take a look at it... and also if anyone has a Presentation on Leadership, please share it.......

SUDIPTA CHAUDHURI

IT IS A VERY GOOD PRESENTATION KEEP IT UP POST MORE PRESENTATIONS ON PROCESS OF MEASUREMENTS. Sudipta
From India, Calcutta
monika.soutiyal@gmail.com

hi rahul! :)
I want to see this file but unluckily i'm unable to open or save it. So if u could then plsssssssssssss mail me this file on my id.
As i'v recently joined as a mngt trainee so i'm new to the working env & my first task is to determine kra of employees. But i'm sure that this community will help me a lot in performing my tasks efficiently. Pls help me out.
waitin 4 ur reply.
Monika

From India, Bareli
chennakesavanp

Hi Raj, The PPT which you sent it’s not open. Please re forward it onceagain. Reg / Chennakesavan P
From India, Madras
antarachowdhury_82
Hi Raj, amazing PPt. Powerpoint explorerd to the max. Information was reallu good. Thanks a lot for the information. Lookinf forward to read some more good ones. Regards Antara
From India, Mumbai
Manay Mahaom
Hi;
Great work done.I think this would be helpful for the beginners and also the people who wants to clear idea on what the KRA is and how it useful for them in the two ways growth.
Please let me know what would be the next step after identifying the KRA's of the employees.I been hearing about KPI's....please advice...
Thanks
Manay

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.