No Tags Found!

Kamya Kasozi
Dear members,
Am the recently elected chairman of a politcal organisation branch, we the planning to hold a strategic planning workshop and i was requested to give an opening during the workshop. Therefore this is to request you to write up a format for the massage that i will present next week during the workshop.
thank you

From Uganda
Kamya Kasozi
Thanks Sairam, I think I need a whole speech, you may notice that we are the oldest political party in Uganda and the second oldest political party in Africa next to ANC of South Africa. Fr your information, Democratic Party claims the third largest parliamentary group in Uganda's parliament. D.P has of recently been emboiled in fictionism and ofcourse there some dissension in Party.
From Uganda
r.sairam

Dear Kamya Kasozi,
it may not be possible to prepare the whole speach with out knowing
1. The time duration of the speach
2. The agenda of the meeting
3. The specific points to be covered.
Regards,
R. Sairam

From India, Mumbai
Kamya Kasozi
Dear Sairam,
I have been give 15mins of speech and the whole agenda is drawing a strategic plan for the party in the next 5yrs. we will need to analyse our strength, weaknesse, oppurtunities and threats. and ofcourse to get a whole plan of ho we are going to prepare in order to win most of the elective position in the next election.
Regards
Kamya Kasozi

From Uganda
r.sairam

Hello Kamya Kasozi, this totally seems to be your area of planning and it may not be possible any outsider to write the speach in vageness. Regards, R. Sairam
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.