No Tags Found!

super_cool
Hi everyone!
I recently joined as a HR manager in an instrumentation company in Dubai.
I went through some of the threads and found it really interesting...hence joined this group...felt that should have joined long time back...but I guess it's never too late...
Cheers
Chitra

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Winnie maina
Hi there, Just joined and i find the site very interesting. Iwonder where i was all this time. I hope i will be able to navigate the site and share ideas with other HR professionals. Regards Winnie
From Kenya, Nairobi
neetha146
Hi chitra, welcome to cite hr. This is navneetha. i have 2+ yrs of experience as HR. you can get back to me for any help officially. I can help you based on my experience. Neetha
From India, Hyderabad
ramanarg

welcome friends,
This is a very good site benefiting every1 in the field. It's a treasure trove and cotains Bio HR encyclopedia. Experts are plenty with diversified talents and knowledge.
It is, therefore, upto you to make use of it to the extent possible.
Best of Luck.
r.ganesh
NLP Trainer

From India, Tiruppur
tajsateesh

Hello Chitra/Winnie,
Welcome aboard--and like you mentioned: Better late than never.
Suggest use the reSearch facility @ the top of the page to navigate & find many useful threads for knowledge enhancement..........quite often many that could contribute to your current problem situations too.
If you don't find any that could help you resolve your issues, you could post a thread for others to advise/suggest solutions.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Dear Friends
In addition to Mr. Sateesh's advise please go through https://www.citehr.com/231-rules-reg...#axzz1W7D5QwVw thread and https://www.citehr.com/118961-welcom...#axzz1VTFxgVcY thread to have effective utilisation of this site.
Wish you happy learnings

From India, Kumbakonam
Cite Contribution

Dear Chitra,
Welcome aboard ! Its great to know that you are looking forward to learn from this community. If it allows you, please share a little about your work profile and the HR and talent challenges that you came across. It Would be great for us to hear about them.
Thanking you in advance !

From India, Mumbai
super_cool
Thank you all for your messages.
Neetha, thanks for offering assistance, that's really nice of you. I am just 6 months old in HR. Prior to that I was working as a project manager in a marketing research company. As rightly said by (Cite Contribution), interaction with this community will be really useful to me...
Chitra

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
neetha146
Dear all,
Actually I have 3+ yrs experience mostly into induction, training coordination, payroll activities and exit formlities.
I'm an engineering graduate and done my post graduation in HR. currently I'm searching out for new HR job at hyderabad.
So is there any chance to place myself through cite HR?
If Yes, please let me know how may I proceed in this regard.
Otherwise if any one of you can help with any reference I will be great full.
Neetha

From India, Hyderabad
Winnie maina
Hi Suneeta,
Thanks for your warm welcome. Am also a HR Generalist having also 5 yrs of experience practicing in both private and public sector. Also do a bit of consultancy.
Am Kenyan and i just love this site though i have discovered not many of my colleagues from this region are subscribers of this insightful site.
I will definitely share more with you .
Once again many thanks
Regards
Winnie

From Kenya, Nairobi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.