saba.khan624

Dear Seniors,
This is Saba from mumbai. I am working as HR Executive (Generalist) in an IT company. I was a fresher since I started working here. Now it has been 8 months, I have been enjoying my work here. But then since few days i am terribly upset reason being a senior person from my company is always rude and arrogant to me. I don't know what problem she has with me. Initially she was very good to me but now whenever i talk to her, she always behaves very rudely with me. This is really lowering down my morale and i am not able to focus on my work. People say you should not mix ur personal life with professional life but whenever i see her around i start boiling inside and i really dont feel like talking to her. What do i do? pls help

From India, Mumbai
mouli_shriv18
Hi Saba,
I am Mouli from Hyderabad i am also working as an HR Executive in a power sector since a year.I would like to say that you should not think about it.you keep on doing your work and never get indulge in any disputes.just talk to her as much as required and what looks decent.And i would even suggest you that do the same with your other colleagues also.Make a Professional relation be friendly (but only to an extent in office).hope my suggestion will help you.
regards:
mouli shrivastava.

From India, Kheda
sekark_7711

Hi Saba
In my experience whereever you go you may happend to see such kind of personalities. Though she is expeienced the tendency is she may wants you to depend with her in all your work. just let it go on their way. do your work. Give a usual respect to her.
Get her comments on such important works. But don't smile when you look her at the workplace. This is the right learning stage. in HR you have to face so many obstacles like this.
All the best.Have a bright feature.
REgards,
sekar k

From India, Madras
Alphonse

Dear Friend
Mr.Sekar is telling "Give a usual respect to her" and also telling "But don't smile when you look her at the workplace".
What happend when you smile at the workplace.? Smile always. Try to follow take it easy policy. And also try to change your place.
regards
alphonse

From India, Madras
saba.khan624

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.@mouli: you are right, one should always be professional in office..it took some time to learn me that its is not my college and not all are friends here. there is competetion in every step u take and there are people who are always behind you to pull you back.. thnk u all
From India, Mumbai
mouli_shriv18
Dear Friend,
I am happy that my suggestion will work for you.Hope you have a great future ahead.dont be tensed,it happens with every fresher just be dedicated and sincere towards to your work,you will be surely recognised.
regards:
mouli

From India, Kheda
sekark_7711

Yes. I expected the same kind of comments from all you people.
Friends It's just a human psychology When you don't give smile to a person Whom you are regularly engaged at your workplace.
The person Who affected will come forward to speak with you about such problems because she will not tolerate such behaviors from the junior. This may be a platform to find the solution to solve the conflicts.
Because it's nature always the seniors wants the junior staff to give full respect from them.
REgards,
sekar k

From India, Madras
otp_mohan

Dear Saba, It is not only your problem. When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. Sincerely, Mohan.
From India, Mumbai
p_cm2

Dear Saba & all,
sorry to interefer here bt want to share below which i recd thru mail from one of my friend, hope it will boost ur enery ...
quote.:
GUIDE TO A BETTER LIFE – by DR. RANDY PAUSCH
He was a Harvard professor and was in his forties. He died of pancreatic cancer in 2008, but wrote a book ‘The last lecture'
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don't over do; keep your limits
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
unquote:

From India, Mumbai
mouli_shriv18
hi prashant,
Sorry friend, but i just wanna say that this 7 points are good to obey,but in practical life no person is like that "ALL THE TIME".we all do compare ourselves,we do get negative energy sometimes,we sometimes cross our limits also,we like gossiping...and so on.....what we can do is we should behave professional and dedicated to our work.rest all the things get negligible then.its just my thought.because it is a life and SAB CHEEZ LIFE ME ZARURI HOTI HAIN.but priority should always be work at workplace.
Thanks & Regards:
mouli

From India, Kheda
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.