No Tags Found!

Venkat.tvs1

Dear Seniors,

I have to face viva-voce on 15th for MBA.But i have no idea about this.....What would they ask? .How to face this ? .Which type of questions will come?...

I have finished project in the topic of Working Capital Management at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.,

Looking forward to your valuable suggetions.....

Regards,

Venkat

From India, Pondicherry
ram2hr

Hi mr.Venkat
You should be thorough with your project (Working capital management) regarding your Project Objective, Thesis, Hypothesis Testing, your Questionnaire scales and conclude and breifly explain the working capital management at Neyveli lignite corporation ltd and the knowledge you gained at neyveli lignite corporation ltd...
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
boss2966

Dear Venkat and Waseem
Already Mr. Ramkishore has clearly told you about the knowledge part on the subject in which you have done the Project. You must approach with full confidence and you have to think from your inner conscience that you know everything in your subject and you can answer all the question being asked in the Viva-voce. Even after having the thorough knowledge if you are not having the confidence in you, you cannot perform well. Go with confidence and hit your target and come out with success.
Wish you all the best friends.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.