No Tags Found!

Keen HRP
Dear Seniors,
I am a resident of Dubai and Working as an HR professional, I would like to know which curriculum i shall go for between CIPD qualification and XLRI's PGD programme.Basically I am an MBA-HR from AICTE approved College.
I seek your advice on understanding the benefits i get from the two courses if done.
Regards,
Rinshu

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
P K Acharya

you follow the right side items and full clarification is there about CIPD and SHRM, both Uk and USA professional bodies. XLRI is a reputed institute in India next to IIM-ACB as per old feelings.
P K Acharya from USA ( till Ocober 2nd week ,2011 )

From India, Bhubaneswar
sethupathy-s

Dear Rinshu, If you willing to settle down in India after sometimes, the XLRI one is best option. You can try TISS, and some other reputed Indian Institutes also. S.Sethupathy, Excellent HR Services.
From India, Selam
Keen HRP
Dear Mr. Acharya,
thanks for your quick reply, Though i know the basic difference between CIPD and XLRI's PGD qualification but my concern is if I persue CIPD and in future go back to India, will it be recognised there and what are the future prospects i can see over there.
I have also heard that In CIPD they just give you course material and there are no practical Sessions they conduct for it But in XLRI's PGD programme I will get to interact with XLRI's faculty which I understand will be a great opportunity, But which programme will give me better and holistic view of HR.
To All Senior Members,
Kindly help me on this.
Regards,
Neha

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
aks143v

Dear Neha, For holistic view of HR you can persue the XLRI PGD programme.Even in India it is famous quote "XLRI is place where actual HR basic people learn" Regards Amit
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.