No Tags Found!

amitsinha08
I am an MBA graduate and having 5 + years of industry experience. My experience mostly is in textile industry as Generalist HR.
I am planning to do Masters in Human resource from UK in Feb 2012 intake.
Seek advice on some universities which specialize in Human Resource. Also I would like to know importance of doing CIPD in UK.
What are the Job prospects for an Indian in Uk after doing masters with or without CIPD
Thanks
Amit

From India, Bangalore
Anil Takhellambam
Hello Seniors,
Can anyone tell me where I can get CIPD qualifications/certificates in India? Are there any institutes in Bangalore/Delhi/Mumbai offering CIPD qualifications/certificates?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anil

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

I would advice people not to come to the UK seeking HR jobs. MA (HRM) does not require any experience unlike when applying for MBA course. If https://www.citehr.com/105483-hr-uk.html is an indication then foreigners face a problemgetting HR jobs. Companies prefer UK born people for obvious cultural reasons. It's not one of colour discrimation. Where I worked, the HR Dept Manger was a carribean and there were Muslim staff, too (all born in the country).
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.