No Tags Found!

dinesh_vsn
hi this is aaron i am a fresher working as business analyst ,i do need help for the follow up message to the clients after making a proposal for the project
From India, Madras
dinesh_vsn
hi this is aaron i am a fresher working as business analyst ,i do need help for the follow up message to the clients after making a proposal for the project
From India, Madras
M.Sayeed

Good Morning,
Is it RFP submission time ended, if so then you need to send follow-up email by requesting
1, Ensure them that your submitted purposal were meet with there requirements.
2, Convice them that your company is capable to meet there expectations.
3, Ask them either they need further discount or any extra services, if so then ensure them that your company can serve them as required.
4, Request them for personal meeting and expand your company abilities and services.
thank you,

From Kuwait, Hawalli
dinesh_vsn
Thank you for your message regarding my discussion ,RFP time is still in progress will you please send me a RFP sample for bidding a project if possible
From India, Madras
M.Sayeed

Dear Dinesh,
If RFP time is still in progress, then no need to send follow-up message, as Bid still open.
So wait until its closed and follow after 4-5 days.
And the RFP procedure is diffrent for each company, as they follow there own method, and ur request is for Project Purposal, its very big, its include Scope of Work (SOW) along with many diffrent services, I didnt have sample for project purposal, but soon i will get one for you.
Thank you,

From Kuwait, Hawalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.