No Tags Found!

Sarita Chauhan

Dear All,
Have some qureies related to the rejoining of any employee and need you avluable assistance .
1. Can we do rejoining within 6 months of exit?
2. If we what problems may arise in the future ?
3. How we deal with PF & ESIC in the same situations?
In my company this exercise is very frequent and i always in the trouble to deal with.Kindly help me out...

From India, Delhi
White Eagle

HI,
From Rejoin I am assuming Rehire and it is not reinisatation. Rehire is new contract between employer and employee so there will be new ecode and all joining formalities will be there.
1. Can we do rejoining within 6 months of exit?
It will depend upon your co. rehire policy. Most of the organization do not rehire employee within year from exit.
2. If we what problems may arise in the future ?
In rehire there is separate contract between employee and employer so i don't foresee any major issue. (Insure that you complete all joining formalities again and employee should have separate ecode)
3. How we deal with PF & ESIC in the same situations?
If employee had not taken all dues of PF and pf account is still active then you can use same PF account no. Via completing PF transfer formalities from old organization.
Regarding ESIC I am not sure other Srs will help you.
White Eagle

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.