No Tags Found!

pinkpebble
Hi Everyone.
I work as a Training & Placement Officer of an engineering college in Erode. The students are entering their 4th year in couple of months. Their placement becomes the priority now.
It would be very helpful if you could send me the contacts of HRs with whom I could discuss their placement.
Thank you in advance.

From India, Coimbatore
rameshgodb

Hi I am enclosing a file giving details of HRs in various companies. You could find it useful for your requirement. However someof the contact details are not updated. Take care.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR Managers Details in India.xls (328.0 KB, 4505 views)

sathishimaya
Hi Myself SATHISH, One of the Manager in Private Concern. I am having Tie up with company HR’s and Company CEO for Placement …. Dear Placement Officers kind attention I want only Engineering Students ……I want only Placement Officers and college tie ups. The placements are in IT sector, the Platforms will be DOT NET and JAVA…. Currently having limited openings in networking … I will take in bulk so contact me as soon as possible ………………….
If you are interested Contact SATHISH : 9790993560......

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.