No Tags Found!

sulekha.chaudhary@ubisoft.com
Hello , I got to know that that there is a trend in some IT companies to do salary revision twice a year..Would like to know more about it ..pros and cons..of the same.. Can anyone help :)? Sulekha
From India, Pune
Cite Contribution

Dear Sulekha,
Though I am not sure which company did this. Here's what an IT giant offered its top performers. They offered a bonus which is highest on their budget . But that amount was not released at once. it was released in two quarters .Now these quarters were not the preceding ones, but alternate ones spanned over a period of three quarters.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
jsrajawat

can any one guide me that on revision of wages in contract rates , claiming of arrear is the responsibility of the contractor.If contractor does not claim the arrears and cotract is over. What is the right prosedure for climing of arrears.can the labour ask for the arrears even if the cntract goes to the other contractor.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.