No Tags Found!

sowmya.nair
Hi,
I am working on a research project on the effectiveness of performance appraisal in a public sector bank and its relationship with the variables promotion, training needs, motivation, rewards, termination and retention. Currently working on a questionnaire. Can somebody help me out with the questionnaire?

From India, Harihar
nashbramhall

Dear Sowmya
Why are you doing the research project? It all depends on what help you are seeking.
Please access https://www.citehr.com/301192-my-mba-project.html and follow what Mary Christy did. Have a nice day.
Also, kindly see the exchange of views at https://www.citehr.com/319453-key-learning.html to realise the futility of posting messages, which do not give enough information.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
sowmya.nair
Hi Simhan,

I have put across my doubts the wrong way. Let me rephrase. I am conducting a research project as part of my MBA course (final sem). My topic is "A study of the effectiveness of the performance appraisal system with reference to Canara Bank|". Following are my objectives :

1) To evaluate various components of the performance appraisal system in Canara Bank.
2) To determine the degree of relationship between the performance appraisal and identified variables.
3) To analyze the satisfaction level of the employees with the current performance appraisal system.
4) To identify areas of improvement in the current performance appraisal system.

The variables identified are promotion, training needs, rewards, motivation, termination and retention.

I need pointers for questions to be included in my questionnaire that would yield an answer which reflects the degree of relationship between performance appraisal and any of these variables. Can you let me know how I can go about it?

P.S : I was not looking for a ready made questionnaire. I already have worked on it but need few more.

From India, Harihar
nashbramhall

Thank you Sowmya for clarifying the objectives, etc. Have sou accessed the post on Research methodology; link was there in marychristy's post?
If you have not done any literature survey, so far, I suggest that you do that. That will give you pointers: what others have done in similar studies, how and why that way, and with what results.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.