No Tags Found!

balaprasad

Hi Friends, which one is better of the two options? Job Posting or Resume search. Regards, Bala
From India, Bangalore
shwetaluv
Portal search is most of the time better than job posting. But all the time its not necessary that u l get candidates on portal. When u r nt able to candiates easily on portal, u should opt for job posting. Actually in job posting we get no. of irrelevant reverts.
From India, Ahmadabad
shyamuraja

You should use both the options, if available.
You need to search for resumes because, as a fellow member said here, postings will fill your mailbox with a lot of irrelevant CVs.
At the same time, postings will get you CVs that are otherwise confidential or not searchable.
So use both options wherever you can.
- Shyamu.

neha.grover
Hi Bala
I think, to look for a good profile job posting and head hunting both are imp...
Job postings: it gets u lot of profiles and even helps in online branding
Headhunting : resume search helps u to look for a profile keeping in mind the job description
Hope my views help
Neha

Ryan

Hi
As you are aware, recruitment is a time consuming activity - which cannot be escaped. The lesser shortcuts you take, the easier it is for both you and the organization.
If I were in your position, I would look at which activity gives me quality results in the lesser timeframe. But i would not totally ignore the other activity, because I would be working with a deadline.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Ryan

From India, Mumbai
jyotisonawane
Hi,
Both are important.But it should be done in orderwise.
As soon as you get Requirement your
First job is to understand Job Profile.
Second thing is to Post the Job on Job Portals.
Third thing is source resumes for suitable position.
If we go by this order you might get good Profile along with your Resume Search on Job Sites.
Regards,
joy

From India, Mumbai
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Both the Tasks are equally important, But at the same time the job Descripton of any designation determines which can be used better,,,,,,,,,
From India, Coimbatore
Akash Kumaran

Hi Bala,

I will try to differentiate Job Posting and Resume Search.

Job Posting: Here you make your Job Criteria visible to the candidates and allow candidates to show Interest if they are interested in the Job.

Resume Search: Based on candidates' profile(Resume) which matches your Job criteria, you will shortlist them or download contacts or send the email or call them for Interview.

>> In Job Posting Candidates will reach you out and In Resume search you have to reach out to matching profiles.

>> In Resume Search you will have more options to filter and choose from, most of the Job Portals have various filters like Qualification, Preferred Job Role, Experience, Skill, Location, Sub-Location(only with freshersworld.com), English communication Rating(Only with freshersworld.com), Gender, and Last Activeness etc.

>> If you are confident about your Job Criteria (Based on location, Good Salary, and Job Designation) that you will receive good responses then go for Job Posting. Or else Resume Search is better.

Regards,

Akash

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.