No Tags Found!

pooja_1september

Hi All, I am going to start this new thread for all of us to share and update our knowledge. Please post your new updates in changes trends etc in HR as well as personnel. Regards
From India, Ghaziabad
archnahr

Hey Pooja,
Its a nice initiative, and i must congratulate you for that...WHy dont you start with your own experiences....
It will give an idea to people...and they will start pouring their thoughts in...
:)

From India, Delhi
rajanassociates

Thanks Praveen for the lovely web site link .
Viewers can also see our https://www.citehr.com/285737-legal-...-industry.html
With Regards
V.Sounder Rajan
Advocates & Notaries & Legal Consultants
E-mail : rajanassociates@eth,net,
Mobile : 9025792684-9025792634

From India, Bangalore
D.Ram Reddy

Hai, Pooja, Its good idea to share something you know & others too share and update the latest HR Pro’s and Cons Good Luck Regards D.Ram Reddy HR Manager Kayempee FoodsPvt.Ltd.
From India, Delhi
rajeevdixit

Its a good initiative . Even i want to know what is new in HR . any new trends etc . Regards Rajeev Dixit
From India, Bangalore
hr.rapawar
Hi pooja
its good that you chose this topic , so we all can share our updates with others
its very useful
herewith am giving some latest Major amendments in labour laws 2010
Regards
Rashmi
HR-Executive
Creative Carve Pvt Ltd

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc major amendment in labour law in 2010.doc (40.5 KB, 773 views)

advramkumar

Latest Amendment in Workmen’s Compensation Act wage Ceiling Amount is amended from Rs.4000 to Rs.8000/- Name of the Act also amended as Employees Compensation Act
From India, Madurai
ulhasnewale

• Amendment in Factory act 1948, with Maharashtra factory rules 1963 , as amended by Maharashtra Factory rules . 2010 Dated - 1.09.2010 Please see attachement...
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.