No Tags Found!

pip

Hi
Friends
Some time ago i have posted this topic in citehr but unfortunately it appeared under new articles resulting in fewer people going thru it.Since this is my most favorite topic,i thought i will take the liberty of posting it under regular discussion mode so that as many friend as possible can see this & offer their candid views.....
...some people asked me about Mulla story on gold coin which appears in the presentation...it goes like this..one evening the villagers find their Mulla frantically searching for something under the lamp post.Upon learning that he lost a gold ring,they also join the search but after 5 hours of frantic search they could not find anything.They turn to Mulls and ask in exasperation..r u sure you lost the coin here?...Why...i lost it near the temple..was the Mulla's cool reply.But why the hell you are looking here?ask the villagers.....Because LIGHT IS HERE!..Friends . in real life also we r like Mulla!!
Pip

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt nonfinancial_motivation_190.ppt (406.5 KB, 242 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.