No Tags Found!

shweta504

Dear Cite HR Members
Just wanted to bring to everyone's notice, there are these mails being circulated saying you have been selected by ABC Companies ( Generally large multinationals, IT etc ) & duping prospective candidates into paying 10000 or so money as DD for administration expenses for the interview which they claim is refundable if you attend the interview
No employer asks the candidate to pay any kind of money in advance to job offer
Please every one beware of such frauds & dont send any money for any job. The mail id from where I received it was somewhere in Nigeria or some place
Please forward the message to everyone

From India, Pune
Abhay Goyal

Dear Members,
Even I had received mail from one of such spammers asking to Deposit Rs. 14200/- in the following account No.
Account Name: Ravinder Singh Gill
Account Number: 20021853230
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
PAN NUMBER: AQMPG5210G
BRANCH : QUTUB ENCLAVE
for an interview with Videocon Company which would be refunded on interview.
Please forward this mail through your E-mail IDs to as many as you can.
Rgds
Abhay

From India, Mumbai
ayushib

I have also recd the similar mail , but when contacted the company for clarity, there was no response, this shows that the company is not taking any steps
From India, Delhi
anita_karen6@yahoo.co.in
Dear Members, Even I had received mail from one of such spammers asking to Deposit Rs. 10000/- for an interview with Videocon Company which would be refunded on interview. Regards Anitha
From India, Bangalore
tajsateesh

Hello everyone,
There will always be crooks everywhere--not just in India. But it always pays to be careful.
But I think Ayush has made a very pertinent point. When the concerned company doesn't even care to respond, what can one make of it?
If anyone uses any of our names for fraud, what would be the natural human response be? Take action such that our name isn't tarnished for no fault of our's--isn't it? And when would anyone choose NOT TO RESPOND?
The possibilities are open-ended.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
sriram2009

Even they came for campus recruit, selected few candidates and now they r asking 4k-15k DD. students and colleges should not encourage that kind of fake companies.
From India, Madras
avijit_arijit
This absolutely correct. Even I get several mails advising that my bio-data has been approved by employers in Dubai. Oman and more particularly, UAE. They claim that on payment of requisite fees, final interview will take place. They will give details of Bank Account where the money is be deposited as also ask for passport details. Beware.
From India, Mumbai
jaipalreddy_msw1983
Dear members,
even iam also get the mail from fake videocon company they asked for 25000 for admin expenses. pls beware of that type of mails.
Jayapala REDDY
sr HR executive
Carewel fecilities management india pvt ltd
Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Yaasmin

I have also received the same for asking to pay 6000/- against call at delhi, tooooooooooo strange using vedeocon name for a call, it appears once in day or while.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.