No Tags Found!

Ashokchy

Dear All,
I need urgent help.I have to depute some of my employees abroad for establishing a project there for more than One Year. My problem is that this is being done very first time in my organisation.What I want to know is:
1. What kind of letter to be issued to them while keeping all legal formalities in mind.Since they are from Managerial & Supervisory level.
2. How They shall be paid their salaries.
3. Whether the salaries be paid in foriegn currency or some deputation allowances to be paid.
4. what will be the salary if we pay them in foriegn currency, shall it be exactly equal to existing one or equal to the currency where we are sending him.
The thing which I want to know is ABC to Z for this matter
A quick response to this shall appriciated.
Thanks & Regards
Ashok Kumar

From India, Gurgaon
Ashokchy

Dear All,
I believe that intellegent heads of this site could not see or ignored the same.Please comment on my quarry.This is urgent.
To add into this
1. what kind of Visa is required for it,since we do not have our associate there in that country.
2. What other foriegn related requirements are there?
Thanks & Regards
Ashok kumar
Thanks & Regards
Ashok Kumar

From India, Gurgaon
hrmj
Hi,
I've worked on something similar
Try to gather more details - tax, labour laws of the new host country. If you have some representative office/ person, try to work it out with them. Find out the norm benefits/sal for the type of personnel you are planning to send.
What is the duration and nature of their stay - deputation, secondment, transfer... whether family will accompany ... then, school, housing..
Pls gather these info before you get started.
The best way out is to visit the country and gather the data for yourself, identify a contact person and work through them.
You can get sample contracts on the web and can modify it to your terms.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.