darshansingh_1987
As i m working in a steel plant as a hr executive and i am a new entrant in steel plant in which no hr department was there in past. And the store persons were handling the hr department.
But the main problem is not hr only ,the problem there is general manager(58 yrs old) over there who is courageous ,intelligent enough to handle whole plant but he has attitude problem as he had worked with known organizations and he always tries to use his policies and powers, and dont want the owner of plant to interfere in his working styles...and he always always always tries to demoralize me and spoke rudely and said..u are not able to handle this plant..and u wont....
I m trying to find the solution and d tricky path to tackle it out...
help me out HR guys.................
with regards
DSP

From India, Mumbai
babanaresh

Dear DSP,
Since u are new entrant, just treat this opportunity as a challenge, grab/learn from his positive instead of negative. Probably, u are younger also, should not take it to the heart. If u could prove yourself in worst situation, u will indeed go higher in life. Make a quit, after some time, once you have learnt enough.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
rejorajesh
Dear Darshan,
It seems like u had an wonderful oppurtunity to confront troubles at the entrant level enjoy challenges tackle with courage. Work on ur reputation, take things lightly. Be an easy going person.
Regards,
Rajesh

From India, Madras
Anand Pal
Dear Darshan,
I think this is your first job. You do not focus what he (your boss) is doing or his attitude. Probable you are not enough experienced to understand his attitude. As I think he is perfect loving person that is why he is able to run whole plant single handed. Insteed you focus your attention to learn as much you can. Later on if you do not find easy than switch on to other.
Thanks and regard
Anand

From India, Lucknow
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

Dear Darshan,

Everyone has given you the right advice. You are not the only one who is facing this problem, it is happening at lots and lots of places there. Try your best, keep your mind cool and try to learn as much as you can. Handle that Person tactfully and work as he wants this will make your life easy overthere, and make firm determination in your heart that you have to grow and prosper in this feild and keep trying, lots n lots of opportunites are waiting for you. I know if you keep trying very soon you will say good bye to this place and before leaving dont forget to say thanks to that HR Genious.

We all are there to help you and guide you, if you need any advice we all are there to support you.

Good Luck and prove yourself beceause you have to go high and dont let those people bother you beceasue they have to spent rest of their lives there, and you are not like them and you dont want to become one of them.

I quote you lines from Poetry "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost.

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep."

Bibhutosh Bhadauria

From Australia, Balwyn
pselvam80
Dear DSP,
Rude attitude person are everywhere and more in numbers. If you are not reactive, and keen to learn new things definitely this would be right challange. since you are working for steel industry, your boss is having steel heart, that's why he demoralizing others.
You dont learn the same attitude from him, practice patience and perseverence, overtime you would fitin yourself in tackling arrongants.
Good luck

From Bahrain, Manama
pselvam80
One more point to add, rewrite the word problem into opportunity. Then you will find a difference and there will be a way to find solution.
From Bahrain, Manama
shibasish2010
hello dsp'
Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them...
regards
aman

From India, Bangalore
sg-krishnan

Hi dsp
as it is an oppurtunity to learn don't loose heart. Take everything is good for your future. Move with the workers freely and win their confidence which will be an asset for your future. You also try to think positively and make the gentleman to understand the same by keeping yourself to nearer to him. Show respect to him so that he will understand you one day definitely.

From India, Chandigarh
luxrao
Hi Dsp...as all of the above have mentioned, it is a tough challenge to face atthe entry level. a few months down the line when you lookback, you will realise the tough path you have crossed and will be surprised on the extent you have learnt.
Good luck !
Regards / LR

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.