No Tags Found!

ssehgal

Hi Friends, Get a look on what r u getting & try with this scale. Input your suggestions that are the Indian industries paying near about this equations. Bye. SSehgal
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf salary_kellysalaryguide_2006_998.pdf (304.7 KB, 917 views)

RAMESHAN POYIL THAZHATH
Hai,
The scale listed gives useful informations, but dont think it represents samples colected from acros the country. Speak very specifically Tirupur, textile hub, pays far different from that of this scale.
Regards
P.T.RAMESHAN

From India, Madras
thakurpradeep
thats nice list ..but my doubt is .." how comprehensive is this study ??" .. the list tells that a HR manager in indai gets a maximum of 60000 /- ..now i cant' belive that ...

Shrithi

Hi All, Can anybody send a list for the year 2007 specific to Telecom Software Industry? Regards, Shrithi.
From India, Bangalore
binubabu

Hi,
It was nice. But I think you didn't take the samples right.Geographical location plays a key part in salary negotiation. We agree, Banking & IT are the hot cakes in job market, but I can tell you many organisations in IT where an HR Manager gets more than 5 times the salary, you have mentioned.Any way, thank you, your hardwork must be appreciated.Best wishes.
Keep on research in all HR activities.
Thanks
Binu

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
anand.mk
Hello Friends, Does anyone have the Salary Guide for Software Industry for this year? It will be really helpful if someone can provide the same. Thanks & regards Anand

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.