No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

30 Tips on How to Make Better Presentations
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 30 Tips how to make better presentations.ppt (978.0 KB, 4008 views)

vsyamprasad

Its very impressive and informative post.
Sometimes I feel annoyed with the ATTITUDE of our forum members, most of them are becoming like USE & THROW nature. They can't spare few seconds to appreciate the efforts of the others....
Its quite surprise for me that this post is having 233 VIEWS and shocking with only 5 REPLIES.....
This is high time to all of us to change our ATTITUDE....

From India, Hyderabad
Arvind Jawale

Very good. It will be used when making a ppt as well as doing presentation. MOre input are welcomed. Arvind
From India, Mumbai
rumabasu2010
Hello,
I'm a new member of this site. In very short time came to know that this site is v mach usefull in every field. As u share the tips on Presentation, its realy very mach helpful 4 every1..as for me.
Thnx ..

From India, Gurgaon
bpugazhendhi

If there are so many views and very few 'posts', the reasons are not far to seek. The many views are triggered by the attraction of the title. The few comments are a result of the impression, the contents, made or failed to make on the viewer.
From India, Madras
VENKATABALA
Really worthwhile reading and nice tips for presentations. Good and output of your hardwork and open-mind to share the known facts.
Please keep on sharing to gain more exposure/knowledge.
Thanks and regards - venkat bala - trainer.

From India, Madras
Kaushik Kapadia

Very good information. Normally we people have the speed but not right direction. Tips like these add fragrance to flowers and increases productivity. Thank you once again.
From India, Mumbai
arbscache
thanks, its very helpful. i want to show it to my office mates. presentation skills is one of the skills that a professionals should develop- both for supervisory or rank and file level. Arbs
From Philippines, Zamboanga
Sree T.Sucharitha
Dear Mohamed,
Thanks for the ppt on this perennial topic.I can use this to train our own team. All of us need to read these ppts time and again to make our presentations well presented.
Thank you again

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.