No Tags Found!

manpro
I'm Manohar. I'm BE Computer (Mumbai), 2005 pass out and having 4+ years of experience.
Like to move in management field. What should i do?
Thought of going for PGDIT (Symbiosis). Or should I try other ways.
Please advice.

From India, Pune
pujaparashar
Hi Manpro, As do done BE in computers u can do MBA in information tecnology, marketing or production. Is being better to select a course which ur intrested in. Regards, Puja
From India, Bangalore
manpro
ACCEPTED SOLUTION:
People usually say, there is no big difference between MBA and PGDBA(or PGDBM). It is a marketing tip to sell the seats available in their institutions. But, there is big gap, between both of them and one will know it, when he comes out of his college with his valueable and costly certificate. No one in the Market will agree, that a PGDBA(or PGDBM) is equivalent to MBA. And with that point, they try to depreciate you or degrade you.
And if you got an MBA from the worst institution in the world also, it is verymuch acceptable and greater than PGDBA(M). AICTE should address this issue. People agree that, IIM's also give a PGDBA, not MBA. Still they are not convinced to agree the specified point.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.