No Tags Found!

firepro

Dear Dipil, thanks for your feedback. This certainly proves your tagline "Together Everyone Achieves More". Attaching once again the same video. Hope this time it will open. Regards, Firoz
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip NAPO-Identify the unknown.zip (4.06 MB, 469 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz
It's still not opening... I have even send the attachment to my IT dept., but they also fail to open this file... It's correpted... Please send it again...
Can you able to play it's in your computer?
Just have a look into the final part of Scaffold Erection Procedure... Hope all of you like the entire part of videos

From India
File Type: zip Scaffolding Erection Procedure - 7.zip (8.89 MB, 925 views)

firepro

Dear Dipil, M really sorry for that. I donno what is wrong with that. It is playing well in my pc. However i am attaching another viersion .. plz do let me know is this working or not? Regards, Firoz
From India, Bangalore
File Type: zip N9-02-identify_the_unknown_en.zip (2.63 MB, 564 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz
This time its get open... Really the message conveying through the film is very good...
The problem with people is that they don't need to take advice even they don't know the things... Great video...
Now just have a look into this road accident film...
The message can be: Anything can happen at anytime...
Let's keep up the pace!!!

From India
File Type: zip Road Accident.zip (1.92 MB, 760 views)

firepro

Dear Dipil,
Shocking to see the video... even my boss was surprised and he wants to share the same in our Management Council Meeting as it clearly captures several road safety points which need to be kept in mind while on road. Be it as a person walking on road or a person driving a vehicle.
Would be happy if you could share videos on safety at home or away from work.
Another one from me on road safety itself.
Regards,
Firoz

From India, Bangalore
File Type: zip no seat belt no excuse.zip (5.91 MB, 678 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz
Thanks for your comments... In that video the lady who was walking over road side, not even think of such an accident even in her dreams... So the caption I give as Anything Can Happen at Any time...
Now regarding your video... It was really horrible one... Thanks for sharing...
Lets have a look into another video on House Keeping... I think you can use this for a training on Home Safety also... Let me try to pull out more on this kind...Out of work...
Keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip house keeping.zip (4.00 MB, 1369 views)

hansa vyas

Dear all,
plz find the movie attached. It will be helpful in training the people that how serious of unsafe act & condition leds to accident.
@ Firepro: Hat -off for sharing NAPO series
@ Thanks to all for contributing.
Regards,
Hansa Vyas

From India, Udaipur
tgpenney@gmail.com

Top drawer Video Dipil
As a former police officer and accident reconstructionist
I know that seat belt save lifes, after three high speed chases that went wrong and of those three chases all were serious accidents for me, the seat belt was the only thing that saved my life as the passanger three times
Police Partners Yikes what can I say
But I know from traffic accident reconstruction that seat belts do save lives, it like being prepared when you do fall provention on site training or work at elevated locations, you dont plan to fall or have an accident but you can thank your god that when it happens you are thankfull for wearing the gear, and P P E is not just another thing to put on like a seat belt it the first thing you should put on
Terry

From Canada, Calgary
dipil

Dear Terry
I am very happy to see your participation... Warm welcome to this great forum...
I hope you enjoy the films... Did you gone through the entire collection or just the first one... Its having more than 40 film as on today... With the help of other members we are adding more videos on day to day basis... So request you, if you having videos come and post the same...
I am very happy and thankful to you for have a look into the site and for participation...
Keep on participate...

From India
rvpamec12
Dear HR professional friends,

If HR people have to influence and bring change in Behaviour of others to make them adopt safety habits, it is not only about showing people various ppt/ films.

Suggest that we all take pledge of doing the following:

1. Wearing ISI marked Good quality helmets whenever WE are on a Two Wheeler (as Driver or sitting behind as pillion rider), with the chin strap properly fixed.

2. Wearing seat belts whenever WE are in a four wheeler (sitting on any seat - as Driver or passenger in front or rear of the four wheeler)

3. Not speaking on mobile phone when WE are driving

4. Conducting training for all people in our organisations where all the films/ ppt can be used. But unless we have been seen by all the employees practising the safe habits, the training we impart may not have the desired effect.

I have been driving two-/ four- wheelers for over three decades now, and always use helmet/ seat belt. Had two falls from two wheeler during 1985 to 1990. Bought new helmet after each fall. So far spent not more than Rs.2000=00 on Helmet but it has been worthwhile. Am around to share this with you all.

Rajendra

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.