No Tags Found!

Punam Kumari Agarwal

Dear All,
Prsenty I am working as a HR Manager. Can you pls guide me about some basic points of training. As HR Manager this is my first job. Or you can just me some side where I can get some basic knowledge about the same.
Have save & Colourful holi*********.
Regards,
Poonam

From India, Calcutta
Dinesh Divekar

Punam Kumari Agarwal,
Before you go for employee training, do you have sufficient data on why you require the training and on what factors you require the training?
First institute measures of performance for every individual and department. The inability to meet those measures will make obvious the need for the training.
The second factor is consumption of resources. Find out where your company is spending extra. To curtail the excess consumption of resources will warrant the employee training.
Lastly, in many cases, to run a company, you need to maintain the timeliness. Nothing happens in time. To make the things happen in time, you need employee training.
If you wish to have any more explanation, please call me on my mobile .
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

[dineshdivekar@yahoo.com]

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.