No Tags Found!

Sreedar srinivasan
Dear all,
Can any one help and give me a solution for the below question as follows :
1. Our company is paying Medical allowance to employees which is factored in CTC itself amounting to Rs.15000/- Per annum.
I have instructed my colleagues to produce the bills worth for Rs. 15K to claim exemption.
My colleague has presented the bill accordingly which includes her father and mother and brother bills. She is unmarried. And the point is Her father is in the profession of Doctor. He is also filing the return of income and claiming for exemption. Her daughter who is working in our company also claims bills related to her father.
My question is whether she can claim her father bills also. As only the dependant bills and herself can claim. In this case, she is unmarried. Her father is also working. In that case How can she claim her father bills.
Kindly explain and give suitable section to justify / substantiate my answer please.
Thanks.
Sreedar.

From United Kingdom, Worthing
sandeepsady@yahoo.com
Dear Sreedar Srinivasan, she can claim bills related to her father also.. but get the original bills from her and file it, because there is a chance that herself and herfather can claim the same bills to IT. it is against law and punishable..
From India, Madras
Sreedar srinivasan
Hi Thanks for your reply. I got the bills in Original and also told that the bills are not overlapped what she claims with her father in his return of income. Can you just send any notification to substantiate this please. Once again thanks for your quick and appreciable reply.
From United Kingdom, Worthing
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.