No Tags Found!

rajneesh27j

Dear All Esteemed Members of this Forum ,i am in touch with this forum for past couple of days and found it very Informative. i been into sales and Admin for past couple of years and now want to change my whole Job Profile to HR . Kindly guide me where to start from ? do i need to join Any consultancy firm First ? Kindly help
From India, Delhi
brick7
Hey its good that you want to change your profile from Admin and sales to HR the first thing you have to do is you have to search for HR job on some job search website as we are having job search website it is Brick7 - Global jobs search engine so just go through it might help you in your job search and reply me your review on this............
Thank You

From India, Ahmadabad
ansarisamir

Hi Rajneesh,
I would suggest you to research a little more on this, because every field looks green when you are not in it. Like someone said, that the grass is always green on the other side. Or probably our own Indian version of the same quote, ghar ki murgi daal barabar.
CiteHR is a good place for you to interact with people. HR like any other field is huge, you have to decide in which field do you want to plunge into and not the field completely. Like probably recuitment/training and development/policy framing, etc are all part of it. Decide which is the part that appeals to you most and then probably you can take your call. I think if you are young you can decide to get some HR specific education or something at that par. Talk to a few more people before taking the BIG decision.
Hope this helps!

From India, Mumbai
rajneesh27j

ansarisamir i agree with you that every field looks green ,but finally i have decided to go for HR ,i completed my MBA (hr) last year ,but not able to find where to start from ? hope some seniors in this Forum will Guide.
From India, Delhi
ansarisamir

I assume that you must have posted your profile to job portals and on the other hand I assume that you might be getting responses also but for Marketing profile.
If this is the case then I would duggest you to make become a active job seeker and search jobs onlines, apart from the requlars portal try to make searches on Job Aggreators (these are sites which aggreagates jobs from other sites), I can help you some with some links here-
Job Search Made Simple | Simply Hired India
Jobs In India. Job search starts here | Recruit.net India
Jobs Vacancy India, Employment, Job Search, Hot Vacancies - Jobspert.com
Other than this, please make a search on JustDial for recruitment consultant in your locality which specialize in recruiting HR candidate.
Hope this helps!
P.s. Just because I am new to this forum, doesn't mean that I am new in this Industry.

From India, Mumbai
ansarisamir

After working for several years I have started my own firm, which is just two years old, its in Mumbai.. Why?
From India, Mumbai
rajneesh27j

Ok. dear Sir today i been into interview ,it was good interaction b/w me and HR manager ,but one question she asked me kept me mum , it was" Why i want to change my profile to HR ? " i was not able to ans it comfortably . kindly guide .
From India, Delhi
ansarisamir

It would be wonderful if others guide him too-
According to my opinion, I feel you should have told the HR Manger that your skills are not properly utilized in Marketing or the level of job satisfaction in Marketing is less or you could have told your HR that you are a people person or something else..
The idea here is that you should not have kept mum but said something to convince your HR to give you an opportunity to work and prove yourself..
Lets see what others have to say??

From India, Mumbai
itssanya
hi rajneesh, I really liked your reply specifically "that the grass is always green on the other side." wishing that you help me with my query too. the thing is even I am confused. I am working in sales since last 1 yr and being new to the industry i dont know how to get rid of sales. I am not bad at sales.. I m pretty good, having excellent communication skills and m hard working, I have been an intelligent stuent always...but now its just m done with it. and now i wnt to switch to HR..the truth is I want to open my own company in future so I want to understand working of each industry. Its very different from bookish knwledge. Now the problem is I have an MBA bt not in HRM.. its in marketing and finance. ...

Anyways, can u guide me if at all I enter hr industry will they consider my work ex? will dey consider my MBA? and wat fields are actually dere in Hr industry..recruitment and training has always magnetized me... Hope you help me with it cz I have no godfather in job sector.. i belong to a business family..

Thanx in advance :)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.