No Tags Found!

peonka_b

Hi All,

I work in an IT company in Noida and wanted to standardise salaries (based on designations) in my company based on the current scenario. Till now, when a candidate was selected, the practice was to pay him a particular percentage more than his last drawn CTC (based on negotiation with the candidate). There was no particular salary brackets followed. So there are Developers who are getting the same or may be more salary than associate Team Leads for example, which should not actually happen. To begin with I want to know what are the salary brackets for Freshers, Developers (experience of 1-3 years), Sr. Developers (exp 3-4 yrs), Associate Team Leads, Team leads, associate Project Managers and Projects Managers in IT companies in Delhi/ NCR. Also please let me know at what experience levels these designations are applicable. Whats are the practice followed in your company.

Once I get some replies, I can make an excel sheet with may be particular languages(PHP, Java etc), designation and salaries and others might also benefit from it.

The general practice i feel is to access job portals and check the salaries for particular designations with experience levels, but i don't have regular access to portals. So i thought a discussion in this forum might help.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Peonka

From India, Delhi
palshri2001
you could talk to placement consultants they may give you some idea ,you must be dealing with them.
As them for the market standard ...and make a bracket or range not fixed standard emp
2-3 yrs exp in ..should fall under 2.5 to 3.5 lpa
pallavi

From India, Delhi
himanshu1978
Hi Poenka,
Being in a big IT company, I would say job portals help you to find out what candidates are making with their role. However, it varies from companies to companies too!
I've seen several compnies who offer excellent package to SE/SSE (in just 1-2 yrs or 2-4yrs), so you really need to find out where your company exist, and if the salary parameter works out. Technologies also decide candidate's salary.
Usually,
SE gets 3.5lpa (2-2-5yrs)
SSE(3-4.5) - 4.5-6.0lpa
ATL & TL - 6-8lpa (6+yrs exp)
APM - 8+yrs - 9-11lpa
PM - 10+ - 11-15lpa
Hopefully, this helps you out.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.