No Tags Found!

hr_jeevan

Hi Folks

Greetings & Good Wishes !

This mail is with reference to an opportunity i'm in look out for in the area of Recruitment/Talent Acquisition/Human Resources.

A Post Graduate in MBA, having 8+ yrs of experience in Resourcing, Talent Acquisitions/Recruitments and providing Staffing solutions.

Was associated with Prithvi Information Solutions Ltd. as Assistant Manager - Human Resources, handled Talent Acquisition/Recruitments for the GDC in Hyderabad, India and Staffing Solutions for clients based out of Middle East and South Africa. Has very sound experience in Talent Acquisition / Management, Recruitment and other Human Resources functions.

Prior to Prithvi, was associated with Virtusa India Pvt. Ltd as Staffing Executive and Future Focus Infotech as Lead Recruiter.

I'm currently looking for a good and challenging opportunity where i can leverage my experience at the same time can also gain more exposure/experience.

Kindly share your thoughts after your review and look forward to the opportunity to discuss on the same. Please feel free to contact me for any further information you may need.

Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hear from you and hope you would provide me with an opportunity to share the enriching professional exposure.

--

Thanx & Regards

Jeevan K Dash

+91-9390960863

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Jeevan.doc (66.5 KB, 22 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.