No Tags Found!

shweta_mistry
Hi, Ours is an upcoming international call center having sales processes. Kindly advise as to what basic HR policies and procedures should be implemented.
From India, Mumbai
satishgaddam
Hi shweta,
Nice to know that you are a HR in a budding International Call Center. As the work there would be monotonous, make sure that they get motivated by any means ie., Money, Appreciation, Applause, making him/her the center of attraction on that particular day. Organize some group meetings or knowledge sharing discussions so that the one who performs good can explain the tips to others.
HR polocies are different: These people should get the Incentives for the performance. Food Allowance, Transport allowance if they are coming on their own etc.
If you can let me know your question in detail, i can help you out with the solution.
I am working as an Operations Manager for an MNC. You can reach me at
Regards
satish

From India, Hyderabad
fastconnect

Hi I know that these are many useful ones in this forum. Pls take a moment sending it to my email. Tks in adv
From Vietnam, Hanoi
amitbobby
Hi, KGN is an upcoming international call center having customer service processes. Kindly advise as to what basic HR policies and procedures should be implemented. Thank You...
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.