No Tags Found!

anureethr
Dear all,
I am getting an oppertunity to work in an a very renouned mnc with very good package in a metro city, but in operations department.Presently I am working in a very small company in HR deptment as HR Executive in a small city...can i plan 2 work in that mnc for sometime just 2 get exposure of a better workplace and then later get back to HR whenever a better oppertunity comes my way as I have heard that a person from any other management stream can shift in HR dept after gaining certain years of experience.

From India, Delhi
vm1976

You should certainly try this option. Will give you an exposure which you can not have in a small company. You will learn a lot and also the operations exp. will help you going forward as you climb up the ladder. You never know what can happen in future. Don't restrict yourself to only HR. There are other options also like recruitment and resource management which are equally exciting.
From India, Pune
innovation
I am responding although I'm not sure of your specialization.... i am assuming it is HR.
Yes go ahead and get a cross functionnal experience. This would certainly help you later when u switch back to HR.
A small suggestion ... tighten up your writing skills - u've made some basic spelling errors. Hope u take it in the right spirit.
Best of luck,
Regards,
Innovation

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.