No Tags Found!

ranjeetsingh243

Feedback is an important aspect of the organizational development process, and there is no formal training available, which can be provided to the coming up leaders.
I am looking for some material, which i can share with my team. This will help them to understand the feedback process, how a feedback to be given. Do's & Dont's of feedback, and also understanding the reaction of the feedback from the subordinate.
I hope the group can help me in this matter.
Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet Singh

From India, Jamshedpur
kenn_etix

Dear Ranjeet,

Yes Feedback is a very important aspect in an organization's progression.
I have always believed that an organization that has a very trasnparent, open and constructive feedback culture will need to invest in less than half of the training and development investment that they may currently be doing!

Feedback fills an important gap between employees and their managers.

Verbal feedback is actually one of the most sought after interactions that every employee looks forward too. However I have also noticed that many manager giving "Feedback" just because they have to or just do not know how to!

The Johari Window is a fantastic model that helps one understand the dimensions that every individual possesses and the importance of feedback.

Feedback can come in many forms and methods, e.g. Performance reviews, 360, Upward feedback, open houses, skips etc!!!
I would suggest you read the following material that I have compiled over the years! I am sure it will help.

If you are looking for more guidance or info, then please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Kenneth Lewis
Corporate Learning Strategist
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc feedback_principles.doc (17.0 KB, 196 views)
File Type: doc guide_giving_receiving_feedback.doc (55.0 KB, 199 views)
File Type: pdf Johari Window.pdf (362.8 KB, 152 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.