Salina Shariff

I would like to write a letter to the employee who have been break the rules (smoke in the non smoking area). Can anyone pls help me by sending the sample.
From Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
cvv1
Hi. Can anyone forward a copy of the warning letter for staff who smoke at smoking area for me? Your assistance on the above is highly appreciated.

senthilkdhayalan
Warning Letter
You were on duty in ---- shift on --/--/09. During the same shift, about --:--PM Mr.ABC of ABC Dept who was on his rounds found you smoking inside the -- toilet washing area. The same was intimated to Mr. DEF, who was the shop floor supervisor during the above shift. When ABC and Mr. EDF sought for an explanation from you on the incident, you expressed your regrets and assured them that you will not repeat it in future.
Your act of smoking inside the factory premises is prohibited since our Facility has become a totally Non-Smoking Facility from --- 2009 and all employees were informed about the same vide our notice dated --- .
You are warned for your above act. Please ensure that you do not give room for such lapses on your part in future, failing which you would expose yourself for stringent disciplinary actions.

From United States, Peoria
SomGollakota

Here is what I would do. I would have the security guard write him a warning "chalan" a couple of times. Third time, classify him as a repeat offender, and impose fine. Fourth time, impose heftier fine along with a written warning for suspension. Fifth time, follow thru with your earlier warning (suspend him from job without pay). That would get his attention! :-)

From United States, Woodinville
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.