No Tags Found!

askhena

Dear All,
I am working with a National Level Development Support Organisation.Here the concept of HR is almost nil although we have a HR/Admin department(only 2 ppl). Our HR team is partly involved only in Performance Apprisal system(90 degree), increment, issuing appt ltrs('coz rectment done by respective RMs and Head of the Org), doing F/F settlement etc. I have joined this organisation just 4 months back. Keeping every thing in mind could any one please help me finalizing the topic i can present during all Staff Meet to be held in mid of November. My auduiance will be Staff from Entry Level to Managerial Level and i have almost 2 long Hrs. i am planning to talk about PMS, how it is linked to incentive and Competency Mapping. Since ppl here are not suuortive to HR, i would like to be be extra sensitive.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanx
Hena

From India, Delhi
arvind chittewale
Dear Hena
Perhaps I see your situation right - i am a trainer and i work closely with a lot of national/ interanational development NGO's and you are right that for a long time the concepts of HR were alien to this sector but they are picking it up. so my first suggestion is to empathise with your audience.
I am convinced that you present competency mapping to them- they will appreciate. convince them of results based approach to performance. most ngo's are now using LFA for project plnning and this tool has given them an exposure to OBJECTIVELY VERIFYABLE INDICATORS - you can use this thread to emphasise competence.
if atall you need to talk call me at 0982307568 .
arvind chittewale

abbasali

Hena,
I was able to viusilize Ur situation.
I would suggest you to develop a draft for IDP (Individual Development Plan) incorporating Competency Mapping, Performance Appraisal and other aspects in it.
And ask for the feedback for improving it further for the audiences.
This would give the employees a vision & also engage them thus making them more involved in the presentation.
Regards,
Abbas

From India, Gurgaon
askhena

Dear Arvind/Abbas, Thanx to both of you for your inputs and helping me to reinforce my idea of having presentaion on PA-Competency-Rewards. Thanx a ton. Hena
From India, Delhi
abbasali

Hi Hena, I was good to know that my inputs were of some help to you. I would request you to share with me a copy of your presentation once its completed. Regards, Abbas :)
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.