No Tags Found!

bipin_baroda

Please find few templates of the Professional Letters. I am sure this would actually help most of us in our Daily life ..
Check the same and let me know how did it help you ..
Your Inputs for the post in form of feedback is highly appreciateed and would give us the opportunity to learn the things ...

From India, Calicut
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc professional letters.doc (38.5 KB, 4293 views)

parularora1
Thanks Bipin,Its very informative. I beleive this will really help me while drafting letters used on daily basis. Keep sharing such information. Parul
From India, New Delhi
xs2saeed
Hi all can anyone post me a sample of job letter, actually my manager need to go ona business trip to china, now for the visa purpose i need to issue a letter mentioning that he is a manager from this and this time in our company and going to visit for a business purpose now u can got my point, can any one post me the sample of that, thanks alot.
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pam_kaur
Thanks Bipin,

It's a very useful information.
Can you please provide me few formats of write up on New born babies / newly married couples, upcoming HR Events and previous parties or birthday bash.
What can be added in these sections to make it happening.

Plaese revert on this immediately.

Warm regards,
Peminder Kaur
Email:

From India, Delhi
bipin_baroda

Please modify the below letter according to ur convenience. As i think this letter is needed for his visa processing.
28 July 2008
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
We confirm that Mr. ........... is working as a Senior Maintenance Engineer in Technologies International, Rak, U.A.E. Holding Indian passport number ..... Would be visiting Switzerland for the purpose of ...................................
The company will cover all the expenses of his trip, including his air ticket and the accommodation expenses.
We are guaranteeing that when his visit is over, he will come back to UAE to continue his work with us
Thanking you
For Technologies International LLC
COO

From India, Calicut
Udayarkumar
Bipin, Useful posting... keep posting and pls post anything abt statutory compliance WR Udai ;) (0)9994409616
From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Hi Bipin, Your positng of professional letters are very useful to all professikonals. Please keep it up
From India, Bangalore
shijit

For more letters please visit this link
Sample Business Letters and Forms
Regards,
Shijit.

From India, Kochi
sachin.shinde
Hi,
pls visit this link Sample Business Letters (151-300) for Letters /Business Letters -Standard Formats....
Regards,
Sachin Shinde

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.