No Tags Found!

shilpa.akula17@gmail.com
hai frnds..... This is shilpa working as HR exe in bglr, would like to clarify some of my doubts on HR field. my query is what is meant by Employee Seperation Process?
From India, Bangalore
Raj_at_CiteHR

Process that takes care of employee leaving an organization. It incldues resignation, termination, and retirement policies. Separation can be volumtary or involuntary.

All of these three lead to employee separating the organization... Each of this is a process in its own capacity. Normally employee separation is taken as resignation alone, which i not the complete ppictuer. So if someone has to define the Employee Separation Process, one has to define three process in it.

Also refer

Separation Process

AN EXAMPLE:

Employee Initiated Separation Process:

· Employee submits resignation letter to the manager.

· Manager discusses with employee for possible retention and if successful, the resignation letter will be withdrawn by the employee. Manager may take help from next level manager and HR for this purpose.

· If retention effort is not successful, manager accepts the resignation letter and forwards the same to HR indicating the date of release. At times the date may get decided subsequently.

· HR informs payroll / Finance / Resource Deployment (at times even Admin and IS) for necessary actions like check on employee dues, with hold deployment actions etc.

· HR initiates Exit Interview process with the employee and completed Exit Interview Form is sent to the Manager / SBU Head for review and return.

· On the last day employee completes the relieving process by getting clearances from various functions.

· Once the relieving process is completed and if there are no dues from the employee, HR issues the relieving and experience letter. If there are dues from the employee, these letters are issued only after employee clears all dues.

Exceptions handling:

If the employee sends resignation over email and does not complete the relieving process, HR gets the process completed and closes the matter suitably.

If the employee abandons duties, then HR handles the same suitably.

If the employee does not settle the dues despite follow up, legal action is resorted to.

ALL SAID AND DONE, AN EXCELLENT LINK IS GIVEN BELOW:

<link outdated-removed>

Hope this helps.

Cheers

From India, Delhi
meetsushh_1
Hi Raj,
Pls help me with my Law project on Employee Termination with ref. to foll. points/ you may provide me addtl. info too.
1. Employee Termination policies & procedures; Loopholes in Law relating to same.
2. Caselaw of a manufacturing co. with Union relating to Employee termination, which was fought in the court.
3. Legal rights of an employee.
Its URGENT, Kindly revert soon & email me relevant & structured matter at
Shall be grateful for all help.
Regards,
Sujata Shetty

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.