No Tags Found!

arunackotturi@gmail.com
hi...this is aruna. i've completed my IV sem exams of PGDBA (HR) and now got to complete my project work.
I need some guidance in this as i want to pursue a project that looks different and really useful one. like not a regular project as in T&D or some thing else. something which will be really useful and have a new look. it should not only fetch marks to me but it should be a different from regular one. Please suggest me some areas on which i can work.
I've only two more months to go.
I await early suggestions. Thank you.

From India, Hyderabad
srinivas.2500

Dear Ms. Aruna,
Presently "Stress Management" and "Global Hr Practices" is very useful to your career. so many BPO and MNC's facing this employee stress.
This is attachment of Project Topics go through this
Regards
Srinivas B

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc LIST_OF_HUMAN_RESOURCE_MANAGEMENT_TOPIC1.doc (55.0 KB, 127 views)

arunackotturi@gmail.com
Mr. Srinivas...Thanks a lot for suggesting some really new topics.
Mr. Simhan...I'm Hyderabad based and i've done my PGDBA from Symbiosis University, Pune. Ya that is what is really bothering me. But that itself made me think that if i can come out with some new project with a new perspective then my request may be considered. So if you have any new ideas please do post them. Thank you.

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Hi Aruna,
Srinivas has given you a comprehensive list. Please let me know what you have chosen. You need to do a literature search on the topic you choose to decide on the hypotheses and methodology, etc. As I may not have regular access to internet from 8 Dec till 15 Jan 09, I may not be of much help. However, feel free to drop a mail to
Simhan
A retired academic

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.