No Tags Found!

Vimala Mudaliar

Hiiiii all,
want some suggestions from senior or related fields, I have been interviewed in Aegis BPO for Employee Relation profile, would this profile more stressful as its for BPO m confused help me out.

From India, Ahmadabad
mohanms007@gmail.com

Hi Vimala,
I'm past employee of Aegis BPO Chennai.I want to know one thing from you.Are you experienced person in HR or Fresher.If you are really interested in Core HR dont change ur profile.
This is my suggestion.Its all up to you to take a decision.
Warmest Regards,
Mohan.M.S

From India, Madras
Vimala Mudaliar

first of all thanks to all for a valuable advise
I am experienced in recruitment but i don want to continue with it.I have completed (B.com) then masters in business administration also and more keen on generalist profile but entry is a problem how should i go about it can anybody help me out what preparation i have to do for getting generalist profile for what are the basic skills and expertise one should have to go for that.
Let me also tell you i have chosen generalist that is only because this is the most safe in as you will open to any industry.

From India, Ahmadabad
Basit Feroze
Hi Vimala See I am also a recruiter and I am a member of this site, me suggesstion is that you continnue ur job in HR, for other position u have to get experience atleast of 1 year then u can get success.
Thanks
Basit

From Pakistan, Karachi
M.Felix.C

Hi ,
In a BPO you have a very large scope to learn on HR related matters than statutary matters.
Most of the acts will not be applicable , but HR activities are played a lot.
Try to grasp things
Learn the different facets of HR whether it may be BPO or Manufacturing industry.

From India, Bangalore
juneVagoghr

Dear,
Its a lovely opportunity, the profile is a part of a HR job only, I am also handling the same. . . . .therefore my advice is you can take it sportively as your influence has got lot more in stabilising attrition rate as far as a BPO is concerned.
My personal advice is, you take up a HR post in an International BPO, where you have lot more opportunities to learn, than that of a domestic one. . . .

From India, Tiruppur
Vimala Mudaliar

As you told I am very much interested in International BPO but as HR over there is very much challenging in terms of learning and at the same time pay is also high but my concern is shift being a female.

From India, Ahmadabad
soni_sumit
Hi ,
In a BPO you have a scope to learn on HR related matters.
Acctully lots of the acts will not be applicable, but as part of BPO - There are lots of HR activities.
But If you grasp knowleadge for your good future or you want to be HR manager in future go with HR generalist profile.
Or after some experiance from BPO try to come in industry.
As per my opinion Emp. relationship is not major part of HR(It is good for BPO bcoz of attrition rate) but it is small funcation in HR.

punnapadmini

Hi Vimala,
I should this is a good opportunity,grab it..you will get to learn lot of things & trust me VERY Challenging role!!! am an Fresher did my MBA & then i have joined into reputed BPO into ER Role..2&1/2 yrs..still going good...
As you hv recruitment experince try this now..so that by the time u become a senior/manager role..you will know all the functions...this are makes you stronger & competent person in reality...All the best

From India, Hyderabad
juneVagoghr

Vimala, I dont think you will be asked to come during night hours. Moreover You may turn up during night shifts, hardly one or two fortnight's, to address or have a discussion with the emps.. . .thats all. . . . .so clarify those things and demand for a cab pick up and drop, during these night visit. . . . . .Meet the emps for 1hr and finishoff your work. . . that is what I do quite often. . .
From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.